NEED TOWING AND RECOVERY IN EDWARDS , COLORADO
Edwards is an unincorporated town, a post office, and a census-designated place (CDP) located in and governed by Eagle County, Colorado, United States. Edwards is the principal town of the Edwards, CO Micropolitan Statistical Area. The Edwards post office has the ZIP Code 81632. At the United States Census 2010, the population of the Edwards CDP was 10,266, while the population of the 81632 ZIP Code Tabulation Area was 10,267. The Edwards Metropolitan District provides services.
Edwards is in the valley of the Eagle River and extends southwards up the valleys of Lake Creek and Colorow Creek, at the north end of the Sawatch Range. It is bordered to the east by the town of Avon. U.S. Route 6 runs through the center of Edwards on the south side of the Eagle River, while Interstate 70 runs through the CDP north of the river, with access from Exit 163. Via I-70, it is 14 miles (23 km) east to Vail, 110 miles (180 km) east to Denver, 17 miles (27 km) west to Eagle, and 47 miles (76 km) west to Glenwood Springs.
The Edwards CDP has an area of 17,145 acres (69.382 km2), including 97 acres (0.394 km2) of water.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE IN EDWARDS , COLORADO
– Accident recovery in Edwards , Colorado
– Long distance towing in Edwards , Colorado
– Short distance towing in Edwards , Colorado
– Free Junk Car Removal in Edwards , Colorado
– Light Duty towing in Edwards , Colorado
– Medium Duty towing in Edwards , Colorado
– Motorcycle Towing in Edwards , Colorado
– Emergency Roadside Assistance in Edwards , Colorado
– Jump Start Battery in Edwards , Colorado
– Lock Out Car Services in Edwards , Colorado
– Tire change Services in Edwards , Colorado
– Fuel / Gas Delivery in Edwards , Colorado
– Off-Road Recovery In Edwards , Colorado
– Mud / Ice and Snow Recovery in Edwards , Colorado
FEEL FREE TO CALL COLORADO MOUNTAIN TOWING IF YOU NEED ANY HELP FROM US in Edwards , Colorado