NEED TOWING AND RECOVERY IN BRECKENRIDGE , COLORADO, 80424
The Town of Breckenridge is the home rule municipality that is the county seat and the most populous municipality of Summit County, Colorado, United States. The town population was 5,078 at the 2020 United States Census. Breckenridge is the principal town of the Breckenridge, CO Micropolitan Statistical Area. The town also has many part-time residents, as many people have vacation homes in the area. The town is located at the base of the Tenmile Range.
Since ski trails were first cut in 1961, Breckenridge Ski Resort has made the town a popular destination for skiers. Summer in Breckenridge attracts outdoor enthusiasts with hiking trails, wildflowers, fly-fishing in the Blue River, mountain biking, nearby Lake Dillon for boating, white water rafting, three alpine slides, a roller coaster, and many shops and restaurants up and down Main Street. The historic buildings along Main Street with their clapboard and log exteriors add to the charm of the town. Since 1981, Breckenridge hosts the Breckenridge Festival of Film in September. In January each year since the 21st century there is a Backcountry Film Festival. That is held at about the same time as the Ullr Fest, a week of celebrating snow and honoring the Norse god Ullr. There are many summer activities, including an annual Fourth of July parade.
Prospectors entered what is now Summit County (then part of Utah Territory) during the Pikes Peak Gold Rush of 1859, soon after the placer gold discoveries east of Breckenridge near Idaho Springs. Breckenridge was founded to serve the miners working rich placer gold deposits discovered along the Blue River. Placer gold mining was soon joined by hard rock mining, as prospectors followed the gold to its source veins in the hills. Gold in some upper gravel benches east of the Blue River was recovered by hydraulic mining. Gold production decreased in the late 1800s, but revived in 1908 by gold dredging operations along the Blue River and Swan River. The Breckenridge mining district is credited with production of about one million troy ounces (about 31,000 kilograms) of gold. The gold mines around Breckenridge are all shut down, although some are open to tourist visits. The characteristic gravel ridges left by the gold dredges can still be seen along the Blue River and Snake River, and the remains of a dredge are still afloat in a pond off the Swan River.
Breckenridge Ski Resort is an alpine ski resort in the western United States, in Breckenridge, Colorado. Just west of the Continental Divide in Summit County, it is perennially one of the most visited ski resorts in the western hemisphere. Breckenridge is owned and operated by Vail Resorts, Inc.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE IN BRECKENRIDGE , COLORADO, 80424
– Accident recovery in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Long distance towing in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Short distance towing in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Free Junk Car Removal in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Light Duty towing in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Medium Duty towing in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Motorcycle Towing in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Emergency Roadside Assistance in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Jump Start Battery in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Lock Out Car Services in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Tire change Services in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Fuel / Gas Delivery in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Off-Road Recovery In Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
– Mud / Ice and Snow Recovery in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424
FEEL FREE TO CALL COLORADO MOUNTAIN TOWING IF YOU NEED ANY HELP FROM US in Breckenridge, Colorado, 80424