NEED TOWING AND RECOVERY IN EAGLE, COLORADO.
The Town of Eagle is the Statutory Town that is the county seat of Eagle County, Colorado, United States. The town population was 7,511 at the 2020 United States Census, a +15.41% increase since the 2010 United States Census. Eagle is the part of the Edwards, CO Micropolitan Statistical Area.
The town has an extensive trail system for mountain biking, hiking and trail running.
A post office called Eagle has been in operation since 1891. The town takes its name from Eagle County, which itself takes its name from the Eagle River. Eagle was incorporated in 1905.
Eagle is located west of the center of Eagle County in the valley of the Eagle River, a west-flowing tributary of the Colorado River. The town limits extend southward up the valley of Brush Creek. U.S. Route 6 passes through the center of town, and Interstate 70 passes through the northern side, with access from Exit 147. Vail is 30 miles (48 km) to the east, and Glenwood Springs is 31 miles (50 km) to the west.
At the 2020 United States Census, the town had a total area of 3,623 acres (14.663 km2) including 13 acres (0.052 km2) of water.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE IN EAGLE , COLORADO
– Accident recovery in Eagle , Colorado
– Long distance towing in Eagle Colorado
– Short distance towing in Eagle , Colorado
– Free Junk Car Removal in Eagle , Colorado
– Light Duty towing in Eagle , Colorado
– Medium Duty towing in Eagle , Colorado
– Motorcycle Towing in Eagle , Colorado
– Emergency Roadside Assistance in Eagle , Colorado
– Jump Start Battery in Eagle , Colorado
– Lock Out Car Services in Eagle , Colorado
– Tire change Services in Eagle , Colorado
– Fuel / Gas Delivery in Eagle , Colorado
– Off-Road Recovery In Eagle , Colorado
– Mud / Ice and Snow Recovery in Eagle , Colorado
FEEL FREE TO CALL COLORADO MOUNTAIN TOWING IF YOU NEED ANY HELP FROM US in Eagle , Colorado