NEED TOWING AND RECOVERY IN KREMMLING, COLORADO, 80459
The Town of Kremmling is a Statutory Town in Grand County, Colorado, United States. The town population was 1444 at the 2010 United States Census. The town sits along the upper Colorado River in the lower arid section of Middle Park between Byers Canyon and Gore Canyon. The town was founded in 1881 during the Colorado Silver Boom days, but the lack of mineral resources in the nearby mountains made the town grow very slowly in the early days.
The settlement started with only a general store, run by a man named Rudolph “Kare” Kremmling, built on the north side of Muddy Creek. In 1881, two brothers, Aaron and John Kinsey, made part of their ranch into a town and called it Kinsey City. Kare moved his store across the river to the new site and soon people were calling this place Kremmling. The original post office was called Kinsey City and ran from 1881 to 1885, with Kare Kremmling the first postmaster. The name Kremmling was not officially recognized until 1895. After the Moffat railroad—the Denver, Northwestern & Pacific Railway—arrived in July 1906, Kremmling became the county’s central shipping point. It was incorporated May 14, 1904. In the 20th century, ranching became the main industry in the valley in the vicinity of the town. In 1906, Kasper Schuler built the first brick building in town. The Schuler bottling works occupied the first floor, while the Schuler House, a boarding house run by Miss Kienholz, occupied the second. In 1933, the building became the Hotel Eastin.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 1.3 square miles (3.4 km2), all of it land.
The town is located approximately at the mouth of both the Blue River, which descends from the south, and Muddy Creek, which descends from the north. This location provides valley access to Dillon, Colorado, and the ski resorts of Summit County, and Rabbit Ears Pass (renowned for world-class snowmobiling) at the Continental Divide, which then descends into Steamboat Springs.
Kremmling is also where the Blue River and Muddy Creek join the headwaters of the Colorado River, which comes in from the East and then passes West through Gore Canyon. This confluence is the primary reason Kremmling was founded.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE IN KREMMLING, COLORADO, 80459
– Accident recovery in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Long distance towing in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Short distance towing in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Free Junk Car Removal in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Light Duty towing in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Medium Duty towing in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Motorcycle Towing in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Emergency Roadside Assistance in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Jump Start Battery in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Lock Out Car Services in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Tire change Services in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Fuel / Gas Delivery in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Off-Road Recovery In Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
– Mud / Ice and Snow Recovery in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459
FEEL FREE TO CALL COLORADO MOUNTAIN TOWING IF YOU NEED ANY HELP FROM US in Kremmling, Colorado, 80459